How to get deer tenderloin ready to cook on the stove?
Marinade deer tenderloin
The steak should be put in a plastic jar that holds a gallon. Add 2 teaspoons of salt, 1 teaspoon of pepper, 14 cups of vinegar, and 12 cups of Worcestershire sauce. Then, put the marinade in the fridge until you’re ready to use it. You can use wine instead of vinegar if you’d rather.
Deer tenderloin cooking directions for the stove
Pieces of tenderloin should be at least 12 to 34 inches thick. Put the pieces of steak, Worcestershire sauce, red wine vinegar, salt, and pepper in a gallon-sized plastic bag. Aim for between 3 and 8 hours.
- Let the beef sit out at room temperature for 15 minutes before cooking it. Then, wipe it dry.
- Add oil to a cast-iron pan and cook over a medium-high fire.
- Put the pieces in the pan.
- Cook the scallops for about a minute and then flip them over and cook for another minute.
- Wait 5 minutes after taking the pieces off the heat before you serve them.
- Serve the deer steak with grilled veggies and spicy sauce.
Can you eat venison that is medium rare?
Medium-rare is a good way to cook venison. Deer is best-cooked medium-rare because its meat is so thin. If you cook deer longer than medium-rare, it will probably become dry and tough.
How do you clean tenderloin from a deer?
Here is a https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zx-fj3gXK7o video that shows you how to clean deer steak and get it ready to cook in the right way.
What temperature should you cook deer tenderloin?
The deer fillet should reach 140 degrees when it’s on the stove. Using a gauge to check the meat‘s temperature as it cooks is the best way to keep it from getting too done.
How should deer tenderloin be cooked in the best way?
The best way to cook deer steak is to fry it or put it on a grill. Many thin cuts of meat, like deer steak, are best cooked by broiling or pan-frying them.
How long does it take to cook deer meat on the range?
On the stove, the deer steak will be ready in 2 to 4 minutes. Depending on how you want the deer to turn out, though, the time it takes to prepare it may be longer. Give the deer steak 1 minute on each side for a medium-rare steak and 3 to 4 minutes on each side for a steak that is browner.
When deer tenderloin is done, how do you know?
If you put a meat thermometer into the thickest part of the deer steak, it should read between 140 and 160 degrees Fahrenheit to show that the meat is done. Because overcooking deer can make it tough and dry, you must keep a close eye on the meat. Before you serve the steak, make sure to give it a three-minute break.
If you use the marinade, the steak of deer will stay juicy. Don’t forget to marinate the meat for three to eight hours, or even overnight. But if you only have four hours, that’s enough.
How to cook deer tenderloin the right way
- Pieces of deer steak can be cooked on a grill or on a pan and then finished in the oven.
- Using a cast-iron pan and cutting the tenderloin into pieces between 12 and 34 inches long is the best way to cook deer tenderloin on the stovetop.
- When pan-searing deer, it’s important to keep an eye on it so it doesn’t get too cooked. If the meat is cooked too long, it will get hard and dry.
- For medium rare, cook the tenderloins in a cast-iron pan. They should be 130 to 135 degrees before you take them off the burner.
How to store deer tenderloin in the fridge?
Deer meat can be kept for three to nine months if it is stored in the right way. When you are ready to use it, just put it in Ziploc bags, write the date on them, and put them in the fridge.
Serving suggestions for deer tenderloin
I like to serve deer steak that has been cooked with boiled potatoes, hot sauce, and grilled veggies. Vegetables that go well with deer steaks include asparagus, onions, and baby potatoes. The best things to put on deer meat are hot spices.